dimanche 19 juillet 2009

Paris on a sunday in July.

"Paris on a sunday in July"

Invalides ( left )

I went to see a friend in the 7e district , one of the most beautiful in Paris , unfortunately she wasn't there so I took this time to take a few pictures on my way home.
So nice to do some cycling in Paris on sunday , as I know Paris like my back-pocket I've avoided the crowded places , can you see anyone on the pictures ?
Some parts were like a dead town , cool. Someone probably shot down all these stupid tourists.


Eglise St Germain ( right )

I'm not that good at taking pictures of monuments as you can see, so i've used some effects to cover my weakness.
I'm more confortable at taking pics of rock musicians ;-) even though these monuments never moan about it.

Dome des Invalides ( right )


Eglise Ste Genevieve ( left )
Panthéon