mardi 1 novembre 2011

AC/DC for Stadium Tour in 2012

AC/DC to Tour next year

I don't know how I didn't notice this before but my friend Ray from old London Town has some good news and it's dating back from early october.

From Ray's Gigs :
"08 Oct 2011.Remember where you saw it first:
I bumped into AC/DC singer Brian Johnson near Berkeley Square in London.He told me AC/DC will play 20 stadium shows all over the place in 2012 including Wembley Stadium.Chainsmoking as usual and still talking of his love for fast cars and going to car shows in America where he lives most of the time. "

Check our Pictures of AC/DC @ Stade de France Part 3, Part 2, Part 1 in 2010
Check our previous reviews with LOTS OF GREAT PICTURES of AC/DC :
Stade de France June 12 2009
Paris Bercy 1 Feb 2009 , AC/DC @ Hotel in Paris
Paris Bercy 2 Feb 2009 , Part 2